What is deep linking?
Deep links are links that when accessed via mobile, take visitors to an app rather than a website or store.
For example, if you share a link to your app on social media and someone clicks on it, if the app is not already installed on their mobile device, it will lead them to Google Play or the App Store.
What are the benefits of deep links?
- it increases the possibility of installing an app.
- Provide a friendly user experience. ( Mobile users will be directed to either the App Store or Google Play).
We offer a free deep link shortener
How to create deep links?
To create deep links, you should create an account with showrtner.com.
- visit your Dashboard, copy your link, and paste it into the URL shortener field.
- Click this toggle to expand the extra menu, and then click Customize.
- Click Deep Linking.
- Click this toggle to enable the deep linking.
- copy the links to your App and paste them into their appropriate fields.