You can generate high-resolution QR codes and connect them to your payment provider using our QR code generator. Customers will be directed to the payment page after scanning your code.
Dynamic QR codes " Trackable"
These types of QR codes are trackable which means you can know who scans them.
- Link: To connect to an external website
- Email: To send an Email
- Phone: To share phone number
- SMS: to receive a message
- vCard: to share contact details
- Application: to link your Apps
- File: to share a file such as PDF
- WhatsApp: to connect your WhatsApp
- Cryptocurrency: to share your crypto wallet.
Static QR codes "non-trackable"
These types of QR codes are not trackable which means you can not know who scans them.
- Text: display certain text
- SMS & Message: share a message
- Wifi: share your wifi info
- Static: vCard: share contact details
- Event: share events and appointments.
How to create a payment QR code?
To create a payment QR code you will need a service like showrtner.com .First, create an account at showrtner, log in to your Dashboard, select QR Codes from the left menu, and then click the Create button. Click the Link button under the Dynamic QR paste your payment link there and click generate.